To join any or all of the sites (each is free) click on any logo below.
You might be asking - what in the heck is a sample sale site? Have you ever heard of designer sample sales in New York and L.A.? Did you see "Confessions of a Shopaholic?" The scene where all the women are let into the before-unknown warehouse location and duke it out for the few samples of highly coveted items? That was fairly accurate, and these internet sale sites are the same concept, minus the fisticuffs.
- In general has the lowest price point and least exclusive designers
- Usually has the most daily sales for a great variety
- Feature Sales- Women's, Men, Kids, Home, Experiences and the just-launched Travel section
- Mid-range price points, lowest number of daily sales
- Great mix of high end with mid-level brands
- Sales feature - Women, Men, Home, Travel, and Local Picks for Boston, NY, Philadelphia, Seattle
- Best offering of beauty items for women and toys for children
- Next to highest price points and designer offerings
- Sales feature - Women, Beauty, Home, Kids, Men, Getaways
- The original luxury sample sale site
- Usually has the highest price points and most exclusive designers
- Great for investment, own-it-forever items
- Sale Sections- Women, Men, Home, Children, Gifts, Jetsetter, City, Taste
- They're a great way to branch out and discover new brands and styles, all on easy to navigate, secure sites
- You get incredible bang for your buck. If you're going to buy a skirt, why not get the best you can, for less? I'd much rather wait for a great designer skirt to pop up on these sales than settle for lesser quality or style at the same price.
- There are new sales daily, usually starting at noon Eastern time. Hot designers and items go fast, watch out for those virtual fisticuffs!
- There are smartphone apps for each site, making giving the sales a quick glance at your convenience more than easy. You can also get email reminders about what sales will be featured that day.
- With so many different looks and designers in one place, they're a great way to grab a little outfit inspiration, even if you're not looking to buy anything new.